Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Eloise Factor

When I was growing up, some of my books were the Eloise books by Kay Thompson. Now, as an adult, I'm so not surprised... of course I loved reading about a little girl who lived in a hotel (The Plaza, to be exact). Clearly I had the "hospitality gene" in my veins from a young age. 


Recently, I was perusing my new favorite blog, Domaine (which covers my other love - interior design), and was thrilled to see a post titled, "The Eloise Factor: 10 Hotels You'll Want to Call Home." Sold - say no more.  

I loved the vast array of hotels they chose. After reading the article, I was ready to pack my bags and call one of these hotels home sweet home. Below are images from a few of the 10 Hotels on Domain's list. Check out the article to see the whole list. 











Which hotels would you like to call home? Out of Domaine's list, my pick would be the Bellinter House in Ireland. Palazzo Margherita and Riad El Fenn are tied for a close second. However, since moving into one of these beauties isn't likely to happen anytime soon, I'll have to appease myself by reading Eloise. 
-mrs.h  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...